DOUBLE END ROUNDING OFF TENONING MACHINE Type "TSD/CSF2"
The double end rounding off tenoning machining makes tenon on both ends of the piece at the same time, with all the three possible angles.
- Continuous revolution of cutters around the piece
- Thickness, inclination and width of tenons adjusted by external handles, even when the
machine is working,
- Motorized approaching of the R.H. head.
- Cast iron frame to eliminate vibrations
- Working heads held by angular contact bearings to eliminate clearances.
- Loader/unloader for straight or bent pieces.
- Sincronized loading/unloading to prevent any collision.
- Automatic alignement of worked pieces on guides situated in front of the operator, who is in the best position both to collect pieces and to control their quality.
TECHNICAL FEATURES :
· The double end rounding off tenoning machine with high output makes tenons on both ends of the piece at the same time, with all possible angles.
· Continuous revolution of cutters around the piece
· Possibility of horizontal and vertical inclination of very short pieces.
· Thickness, inclination and width of tenons adjusted by external handles, even when the machine is working,
· Possibility to cut off, adjusting the thickness to "0"
· Working heads mounted on angular contact high precision bearing to eliminate clearances.
· Motorized approaching of the R.H. head.
· Cast iron frame to eliminate vibrations
HOPPERFEED TYPE CSF2 :
· Bent pieces can also be loaded without special accessory equipment and the minimum working length of the pieces is only 150 mm.
· The CSF2 has double clamping system, from the top and / or from the bottom, allowing the choice of the most suitable reference surface.
· The CSF2 is equipped with tiltable supports, adjustable in height for bent pieces.
· Loading and unloading movements are synchronized avoiding any risk of collision between worked pieces and blank pieces.
· Automatic alignement of worked pieces on guides 1200 mm. high from the ground and placed in front of the operator, who is in the best position both to collect pieces and to control their quality.
· The movement of the piece-holder carriages occurs on hardened ground guides, reducing the minimum length of blank pieces (150 mm), reaching very high outputs and avoiding the use of chains.
· The piece to be worked is held during the feeding by pusher and finger, both controlled by a pneumatic cylinder (no springs).
TECHNICAL DATA :
· Spindle speed RPM 9000
· Max. working length mm 1200
· Min. working length mm 150
· Max. tenon width mm 100 + 2R
· Max. tenon depth mm 40
· Min. tenon depth mm 10
· Max. tenon thickness mm 25
· Cutter power HP 2 x 4
· Rotation motor power HP 2 x 1
· Motor power of the R.H. unit movement HP 1