The Centauro R800 Band Resaw is our most popular band resaw, The R800 is a proven design with class leading features - a large 20hp motor, pneumatic braking, tilting table, cast iron wheels with no tyres.
The pneumatic RVP 200 feeder for excellent control and semi automatic opening & closing by foot pedal; The R800 is a heavy-duty bandsaw with a wide blade, expressly designed, structured and sized to be equipped with a mechanical workpiece feeding unit. It is dimensioned to withstand the high power of the main motor and the high cutting rate, and can accept sawblades of 80 mm width.
The robust frame is made of electric-welded sheet steel. The cast-iron disc flywheels are very thick to ensure the maximum efficiency and they turn on dustproof ballbearings for total protection. The bottom one, in addition, has a considerably reinforced outer band which gives it greater inertia without putting too much strain on the sawblade when starting up and braking. To further improve operating evenness, they are ground on the band in contact with the blade and are accurately balanced.
- Automatic star-delta starter.
- Pneumatic wheel braking.
- Motor protection switch.
- Front and rear emergency push-button.
- Front infeed rollers with emergency protection cable. (only supplied for CE-version with Feeder)
- Safety micro-switches to doors.
- Safety micro-switch to footbrake.
- Steel-table, tilting upto 15°.
- Top and bottom guide with wooden blocks.
- Friction rack-pinion and telescopic blade guard.
- Cleaning scrapers on wheels.
- Sawblade tension indicator.
- Sawblade cleaning felt with diesel-oil tank.
- Steel sawblade ready for use.