CMT part no:694.015.30
This versatile spindle moulder cutter set has been designed to make furniture and doors on soft or hardwood. It allows the insertion of five different knives to produce the most popular and classical profiles. The adjustable cutter, included in the set, can also be used individually to carry out grooves from 8mm 15mm thick.
For use on spindle moulders. Perfect on solid wood and panels with maximum 48mm (1-7/8") in thickness.
- Hard aluminium alloy body with high resistance to tensile and yield stress for cutter heads (1 & 2);
- Super-strength steel body for cutter head (3)
- 2 HWM knives type (A1) 25x29,8x2mm [Z2] CM695015A1
- 2 HWM knives type (A2) 25x29,8x2mm [Z2] CM695015A2
- 4 HWM knives 7,65x12x1,5mm [Z4] CM79007600
- 4 HWM knives 14x14x2m for heads type (1 & 2)TA013273
- 12 spacer rings from 0,1 to 3mm for heads type (1 & 2)
- 12 spacer rings from 0,1 to 2mm for heads type (3)
- Tools for manual feed MAN
- Pins for the automatic positioning of the knives
Supplied in a solid plastic box