CMT 938 Diamond Round Over Bit S=8 D=16.7 I=8 R=2
CMT part no:938.167.61
Diamond DP Corner Radius and Roundover Router Bit for COMPOSITES & LAMINATES - can be used with or without bearing on CNC Routers
CMT's new super-duty DP (polycrystalline diamond) bits are the centerpiece in an extensive line of roundover bits.
These bits will save you time and money because they stand up to tough jobs and last 40 times longer than the conventional bit.
This bit blasts its way through a wide variety of tough, abrasive materials such as composite, particleboard, MDF (both raw or with melamine) as well as veneer and hardwoods.
The best investment you'll ever make.
BENEFITS OF DIAMOND TECHNOLOGY:
- Harder cutting edge provides higher resistance to wear.
- Cut thousands of meters more than carbide without changing tool, saving setup time.
- Optimized machine tool efficiency.
- Quality of finish is often significantly improved.
EXCELLENT FOR CORNER ROUNDING:
- Aluminum Composites
- Aluminum Composite Material (ACM)
- Composite Panels
- Custom Composite Materials
- Fiberglass PCB Board
- Fiberglass Reinforced Composites
- Fiber-Reinforced Urethane
- Fiber-Reinforced Structural Foam Floors
- Hard and Soft Wood
- Lightweight Composites