CMT part no:694.005.31
adjustable edge chamfer and radius for spindle moulders - An innovative design, simple assembly and numerous possibilities for perfect edges on boards and natural wood.
The CMT adjustable rounding and chamfering sets consist of two pieces, which are very easy to set up on your splindle moulder machine, allowing you to profile on solid wood and man-made boards (with or without coating). It supports five different knives for rounding over both top and bottom edges in one single pass with radius 2,3,4,5 or 6mm, and for 45° chamfering on material from 18mm to 50mm thick. The improved design with shear angle guarantees perfect finishing! For use on spindle moulder machines and double-end tenorers.
- Hard aluminium alloy body with high resistance to tensile and yield stress
- One pair of HWM top knives radius 4mm and 45° chamfer (20x20,5x2mm) [Z2]
- One pair of HWM bottom knives radius 4mm and 45° chamfer (20x20,5x2mm) [Z2]
- Two HWM knives 50x12x1,5mm
- Set of 21 spacer rings from 0,1 to 3mm
- Tools for manual feed MAN
- Pins for the automatic positioning of the knives
Supplied in a solid plastic box