The DMC SD 30 RCS 95 is a compact twin belt sander that produces high quality results, to the tolerances of high production machines with a small investment. A reduction of setup times increases the repeatability of the sanding finish. The best quality solid wood finish sander available on the market today for the small workshop. Higher flexibility and productivity for a top quality finishing in a single passage. Ideal for all "typical" requirements of woodworking and veneering companies: solid wood calibrating/sanding and sanding veneered panels (internal doors, windows and customised furniture).
The combination of using only the roller groups gives optimum results when sanding against the grain. The models with 1.100 mm working width, with the availability of the electronic sectional pad also provide the machining and sanding of honey-comb veneered panels.
Beneath a perfect finished surface, lies a perfectly sanded component. Its easy to get a perfect surface with the SD range. DMC have been manufacturing one of the largest range of wide belt sanders for over 30 years - they have the experience and are renowned for solid construction, innovative technology, high productivity, and ease of use.
Base and working table
* steel structure with electric cabinet on the machine front
* sanding belts introduction from the machine left side
* powered adjustment of working thickness
* main motor positioned inside the base
* electromechanical keyboard positioned on the machine front side
* automatic star-delta start of the main motor
* overload protections on the motors
* motors in isolation class IP54
Emergency and safety devices
* automatic brake for rapid shutdown of the operating group
* hand-safety emergency device in the infeed panel area
* front and rear emergency pushbutton
* padlockable main switch
* safety micro for overthickness
* automatic emergency stop machine for:
- sanding belt breaking
- not-tensioned sanding belt
- lateral outplacement of sanding belt
- absence of compressed air
- overload on main motor
N.B. The machine with standard configuration is supplied with 400 Volt 50 Hz
and 3-phase version + neutral + earth.
When the 400 voltage supply has not the neutral phase, it is necessary to select
the single-phase transformer, foreseen on the price list.
The same transformer has to be selected also when the machine is supplied with
voltages higher than 400 volt, independently from the neutral phase presence.
The machine supply with 220 or 230 voltages (50 or 60 Hz) is foreseen in the
price list with an additional cost.
"MESAR" ELASTIC AND ELECTRONIC SECTIONAL PADS
"MESAR" elastic sectional pads with single adjustable pressure
" C" versions :
"MESAR" electronic sectional pads complete with:
- on/off pneumatic cylinder for pad unit
- "Logic 50" electronic programmer which synchronizes the anti-dubbing device
with the feed speed and activates the quantity according to the geometric
shape of the workpiece. It allows the selection of a higher or lower number of
sections tothe left, to the right or on both sides of the piece.
- working pressure adjustment
"MESAR 20" with 20 sectors and 55 mm distance between sectors, complete
with B/20 infeed reading bar
LM - GBP DMC SD 30 Validity 01/07/2017
All pads are also equipped with:
- standard equipment complete with no.2 contact inserts as follows:
* flat semi-stiff contact insert made of steel flexible plate 0,6 mm thickness
+ felt D=0,68 and extractable graphite cloth. It is suitable for the sanding
of solid wood or veneered panels
* soft semi-sandwich contact insert made of flexible steel plate, 0,3 mm
thickness + rubber + felt D=0,68 extractable graphite cloth. It is suitable
for the sanding of veneered and/or painted panels
N.B. - With these devices the stiff and the semi-stiff pads are not available
Working width 950 mm
Min./max. working thickness 170 mm
Sanding belt width 970 mm
Sanding belt length 1.900 mm
Main motor power 11 kW
Feed belt speed with inverter 0,75 kW
Basic machine price EXCLUDES all options