Hw V-grooving Bit 135o S=6 D=18x3.3x60 Rh
CMT part no:715.002.11
Hw V-grooving Bit 135o S=6 D=18x3,3x60 Rh for
Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) panels can be shaped using a very simple processing method. This technique referred
to as the 'routing and folding' method, means ACM paneling can be manipulated in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- a V-shaped groove is routed on the reverse side of the panel using a V-groove router bit thus leaving a thin layer of the core
material at the base of the groove - i.e. on the inside of the outer cover sheet;
- the untouched outer cover sheet can now be bent manually, giving an exact, clean folding line along the routed groove. The
shape and depth of the groove will determine the outer radius of the folded edge.
We recommend all routing to be done on either a CNC machine, a portable sheet milling machine or a hand router. The
'routing and folding' method can be used on any ACM product such as Alucobond?, Dibond? or any other product alike. The
advantages of this unique technique are:
- Low investment cost
- Simple fabrication technique
- Folding can be done on site, saving transportation costs
- Low-cost fabrication of shaped components, wall cladding, roof edgings, column cladding, flashings, etc.
- Flexibility in creating shapes
- Very cost effective
- Shapes are not limited by machine capacity.
Lead Time: 16 Days