iTECH SM512TS Tilting Spindle Moulder 7.5hp
The iTECH 512TS spindle moulder is a heavy duty with backwards tilt. The backwards tilting shaft allows you to produce complex profiles with ease. The tilt facility helps the operator application, comfort and saf. It allows the machining of any workpiece size, problem free power feeder application, optimal chip removal and improved cutter block guarding.
The integrated cast iron sliding table with clamp runs on six adjustable ball bearings giving exceptionally smooth travel and allows tenoning and end profiling operations.
With a choice of five spindle speeds, a capacity of 360mm tooling diameter above the table, many deep profiles and rebates can be machined. You will have plenty of power from its 5.5 kW braked induction motor
- Safer working backwards tilt machine from underneath makes for optimum protection.
- Possibility of machining any sizes workpiece.
- Full use of pressure guards or power feeder
- Reduced loading on spindle bearings
- Improved dust collection.
- Forward and reverse
- Polished Cast iron tables
- Integral sliding Table
- Quick setting Digital readout for rise & fall
- Sliding Fence system for safer working