Kluber ISOFLEX NBU 15 400g High Speed Grease
Buy 2 for
each and save 7%
Buy 5 for
each and save 10%
Buy 12 for
each and save 15%
Kluber ISOFLEX NBU 15 is a high-speed grease with a good pressure absorption capacity.
- Tried and tested over many years especially in high-speed applications such as CNC routers and high precision bearings
- Longer component life due to optimized wear protection and good pressure absorption capacity
- Excellent resistance to water and media as well as above-average anticorrosive additives protect bearings against premature failure, thus helping to minimize repair costs
- Low intrinsic bearing heat due to low lubricant friction enabling longer service life
- Uninterrupted machine operation due to good pumpability and metering in customary centralized lubricating systems
It consists of a combination of ester oil, synthetic hydrocarbon oil and mineral oil and a barium complex soap. It offers good protection against wear and corrosion and is resistant to water, media and oxidation.
ISOFLEX NBU 15 is primarily used for spindle bearings and highspeed plain bearings, e.g. in machine tools and textile machines.
Further applications are in threaded spindles, ball screws
operating under high loads, running gear bearings, as a long-term
grease in cableway bearings and in precision engineering. It may
also be used for the lubrication of tooth flanks in precision gears
(e.g. bevel gears in milling machines, electromechanical valve
The lubricant is applied by brush, spatula, grease gun or grease
cartridge. Owing to the many elastomer and plastic
compositions, we recommend checking the grease's
compatibility prior to series application with elastomers or
Minimum shelf life
The minimum shelf life is approx. 36 months if the product is
stored in its unopened original container in a dry, frost-free place.