- Motor power: 5.5 kW (3ph. & earth)
- optional 7.5 kW
- Cutting height: max. 130 mm
- Saw-blade tilting: 0° to 46°
- Saw-blade diameter: Max. 400 mm
- Main saw blade change: ProLock
- Rotationel speed: 4000/4800/6000 rpm
- Blade thickness: max. 6 mm / special tool 15.3 mm
- Cutting width: 1350 mm as standard
- optional 850 mm
- Cross-cut fence length: 95 - 3220 mm
- Sliding-table length: 3.0m [opt 1.9/3.3/3.7m]
- Scoring Unit Optional
- Electrically motorized movement of cutting height & angle
- Dust ext. machine frame : ¥ 120 mm
- Dust ext. saw blade guard: ¥ 100 mm
- Weight: 1.300 - 1.500 kg
More from same category
- My Martin T60C Saw is briliantReview by Jamie H
1) Simon Jones, the salesman who oversaw my purchase, listened carefully to my requirements and supplied me with exactly the machine that was appropriate to my needs. Sounds obvious but other agents I spoke to seemed eager to flog me inferior panel saws with unnecessary add-ons and gizmos.
2) The agreed purchase price was not subject to fluctuations in the value of Sterling.
3) Offered me a good, no quibbles, deal on my old panel saw which they removed on the day of delivery.
4) The haulage crew used by S+S were very friendly, patient and careful.
5) Adam, the engineer who commissioned the saw, was very thorough and spent the whole day at my workshop setting it up. Very attentive to detail and did a great job of showing me how to use the machine.
I am very happy with my new Martin panel saw and with the overall service I received from Scott & Sargeant. I would definitely recommend them to anyone considering buying woodworking machinery.
(Posted on 13/03/2017)