- Length of Sliding Table :3000mm [Opt: 1.9m, 2.5m, 3.3m, 3.7m, 4.3m - 5.1m incl. of two supporting legs]
- Table Height :900mm
- Sawblade diameter :250mm to 550mm
- Max Depth of cut at 90 deg :204mm
- Max Depth of cut at 46 deg :135mm
- Max Tool grooving width :20mm
- Sawblade arbor :d=30mm
- Sawblade replacement :"Prolock" Quick change
- Blade to Rip Fence :850mm [Opt: 1100mm, 1350mm, 1600mm]
- Blade Speeds :2800 / 4000 / 5000rpm
- Variable speed range from :2000 - 6000 rpm [Opt]
- Motor Power :5.5Kw 7.5Hp [Opt: 7,5/10hp, 11Kw/15HP]
- Scoring Unit :[Opt] D=125 x d=22mm
- Dust port - machine frame :Dia. 120 mm
- Dust port - blade guard :Dia. 100 mm
- Dust Extraction Air Flow :23m3/min at 800 Pa
- Weight of machine :1600 - 2200 kg
- machine includes the following options
- ______________________________________ s.no: 563544
- T7009/3-a Cutting width 1350 mm
- T7004-a Sliding table length 3.3 m
- T7020-a 2-axes scoring saw unit scoring position
- left/right and height and width can be positioned via control while scoring saw
- is in operation (patent pending); automatic adjustment to every main saw blade stored in the tool menu; electronic display of adjustment.
- T7027-a SafeLight for scoring saw - an integrated running light signals that the scoring saw is in operation. This provides extra safety to the operator.
- T7035-a Parallelogram cross cut table Mitre cross cut table anodised aluminium for up to 46# tilt in both directions with LCD display for table angle resolution 0.01#; micro-adjustment for cutting angle tempered snap-on mechanism at 0# in cast aluminium design
- T7042-a Digital cross-cut fence with 2-point system and two stop elements
- Two separate digital displays for inner and outer stop element; micro-adjustment for inner stop element; cut length 190 - 2020 mm extendable to 3310 mm;
- Delivery in lieu of the standard unit.
- T7077-a On/off switch for main saw and scoring saw unit that can be positioned at the sliding table. With the spiral cable the switch can be positioned over the full length of the sliding table.
|Dia D= [mm]||N/A|