SCM Minimax Surfacing-thicknessing machine, professional, massive and compact, for a high-flexible production; ideal for the demanding craftsman and carpentry.
Discover the "Xylent" cutterhead, optional extra available for this machine.
The surfacer-thicknesser unit fitted to the FS 41 E has been improved with new features including the exclusive parallelogram worktable movement system, simultaneous table raising and long surfacing tables.
Fixed handwheels and scale readout for accurate positioning, complete the improved specification which is standard equipment on the new machine.
- max. working width 410 mm
- total length of surfacing tables 2000 mm
- thicknessing table dimensions 775 x 423mm
- tilting fence 90 - 45 deg
- cutterblock speed 5200rpm
- min/max working height on
thicknesser 3/230 mm
- feed speed of thicknesser 6 + 12m/min
-maximum stock removal 5mm
- exhaust hood on operating groups 120 mm
- motor power 3 Phase Motor 4hp 3kw 50hz
- net weight basic machine 430kg
- overall dimensions basic machine: H = 1020 mm L = 2000 mm D = 1300 mm
- ribbed cast-iron worktables
- movement of surface tables on connecting rods
- planer protection
- device to prevent overturning of surface tables
- pre-setting for mortiser
- high rigidity surface fence 1100 x 160mm
List and offer price include TERSA cutterhead