- Min/ Maximum tape width 12/50 mm
- Min/ Max height using scraping unit 16/50mm
- Min Max tape thickness 0.4-3mm
- Feed speed 7 m/min
- Coil holder diameter 730mm
- Minimim working length 190/65 mm
- Min. panel length cut only on front 120mm
- Pneu. operating pressure 6.5 bar
- Exhaust outlet (base) 120mm
- Exhaust outlet (glue pot) 60mm
- Operating temperature 20 - 190deg.
- Power 3ph 400v
- Work Table Dimensions 2600 x 530mm
- Worktable height 904mm
- Air supply required Yes
- Glue capacity 1.2 kg
- END CUTTING UNIT (STANDARD)
- With motor for 90¢ end cutting of front and rear exceeding edge.
- The blade alignment with reference to the cutting point is carried out using a new copying device which ensures a constant and precise cutting under any working condition.
- SUPERPOSED TRIMMING UNIT (STANDARD)
- Equipped with vertical copying pads for an accurate positioning of tools with refernce to the cutting point.
- The unit is provided with 72mm diameter, combined cutters; the radius part of the cutter is used to trim 2mm radius edges and chamfered thin edges. The straight part of the cutter is used for the trimming of edges in wood up to 5mm. Changing from radius edge to edge in wood is done easily moving the cutters axiall, The edge thickness is shown by 2 numeric readouts.
- EDGE SCRAPING UNIT (STANDARD)
- For the finishing of 3 mm PVC/ABS edges.
- It assures an excellent vibration free finish thanks to its high rigidity structure.
- High working precision thanks to the horizontal and vertical copying pads (with chrome plated surfaces), which assure an accurate positioning of the knives in relation to the cutting point.
- BRUSHING UNIT (STANDARD)
- With two independent motors for the cleaning and polishing of the edge.
- Tilted, vertically adjustable motors to optimize the cleaning / polishing action.
- List and offer price are for basic machine.
- Options available:
- 58.03.54 Automatic loading device for edges in 5mm strips
- 58.03.55 Tools kit radius 3 mm instead of radius 2mm
- 58.03.50 Single phase version 50Hz
Write Your Own Review
Now Only Excl. VAT: £479.00 Incl. VAT: £574.80
Now Only Excl. VAT: £216.00 Incl. VAT: £259.20