- Table size 850 x 650mm
- Table height 880mm
- Maximum cutterblock diameter 125mm
- Maximum profiling cutter dia 210mm
- Maximum cutter weight 4kg
- Maximum retractable tool
- size 150 x 105mm
- Spindle diameter 30mm (Optional 11/4")
- Spindle length 125mm
- Spindle speeds 3000/4500/6000/8000rpm
- Spindle stroke 100mm
- Fence plates 150 x 425mm
- Dust extraction outlets 125 & 100mm
- Total air volume required 1870cm/h
- Motor power 3hp
- Full load current 4.4a / 20a fuse
- Cable size required 2.5mm
- Dimensions (machine only) 1020 x 680 x 1420mm
- Nett weight 230kg
- Optional Accessories
- Sliding Table
- To provide a stable moving platform for tenoning etc. The table is manufactured in steel tube, and runs on precision-ground case-hardened rollers and bearings. A mitre fence with 90-45o adjustment, timber stop and cam action timber clamp are all incorporated.
- Table Size: 740 x30mm
- Stoke: 900mm
- Nett Weight: 40kg
- Tenoning Hood
- To provide protective covering and a point of extraction (100mm) for cutters up to 350mm dia. The lid and visor are both adjustable, and feature a carrying handle.
- Table Extensions
- To provide increased support for long work-pieces. Manufactured in strong sheet steel, a set of two extends the table length by 1000mm
- Stub Spindle
- For use with counterbored cutterheads.
- Router Spindle
- The router spindle is quickly interchanged, without disturbing the main spindle or bearings. Particularly valuable when machining small pieces, the unit comes with a 1/2" collet, nut and spanner.