Stromab US12 550mm Universal Radial Arm Saw ZM293
Stromab US12 550mm Universal Radial Arm Saw
The radial arm saw has been redesigned from the ground up for todays custom contruction and timber frame industry. This precision mitre and crosscut saw is an all new design with a 200mm depth of cut. The new US12 is a manual high capacity radial arm saw that uses modern industrial design to turn the cross cut into a fully fledged saw for cutting precision angles whether large or small.
The saw group runs on linear bearings, a rack and pinion gear is used allowing easy and accurate mitres to be set. Controls and adjustments are all easy to set.
- Aluminium arm
- Precision linear slide ways in case-hardened steel
- Carriage with 4 blocks for precision linear slide ways
- Pneumatic cylinder to lift blade safety guard
- Arm rotation with pneumatic locking system
- Rotation and tilting controlled from the front of the machine
- Wide blade included
- Motor protection switch with release coil
- Mechanical motor brake
- Spring-operated carriage return
- Mechanical end-stop
- Emergency push button