AUTOMATIC EDGEBANDER WITH CHAIN FEEDING SYSTEM, PRE-MILLING AND POLYURETHANE GLUING SYSTEM
The Alu Edger allows to edge efficiently aluminium honeycomb panels with a polyurethane gluing system (Patent registered).
Alucore?, Larcore?, Plascore? are some of the major honeycomb panel manufacturers.
The Alu Edger effects a perfect and strong bonding on these light weight panels for the transport industry, thanks to the the Patent technology of the glue distribution and to the over twenty years edgebanding experience of Casadei Industria.
Pre-milling with diamond cutterblocks:
- N. 2 diamond cutterblocks at opposite rotation ¢ 60 mm h 64 mm
- 2 extractor hoods ¥ 80 mm
- Feed guide with micrometric adjustment 0 ÷ 2.0 mm
- HF motors 2 x 1,1kW 12000 RPM
- Max milling adjustment of 2 mm with panel heights 8-60 mm
Panel chain feeding system with rubber pads:
- Feed speed 11 m/min
- Top bar with double row of rubber rollers adjustable in height
Wooden edge strips, formica with a thickness up to a max of 2 mm for 60 mm panel thickness
Aluminium edge strips, min. thickness 0,5 mm - max. 0,7 mm for 60 mm panel thickness (Optional upon request).
- Automatic strip loading
- Strip feeding with little pin roller or rubber one
- Strip storage with a capacity up to 150 mm
- 1st motorized aluminium pressure roller - ¢ 110 mm
3 free spaces for finishing units :
- Edge scraper: perfect edge finishing, even in backlight
- Glue scraper: removes glue residues, guaranteeing perfect panel finishing
- Buffing unit: which polishes, giving uniformity to the colour of the edge where it has been processed
Feed speed: 11 m/min
Panel thickness: min 8 - max 60 mm
Edge thickness in coils: 1 ÷ 2 mm
Edge thickness in strips ALU (manual feeding)
on panels with max height 60 mm: 0,5-0,7 mm
Minimum panel length
(Side being processed): 120 mm
Minimum panel width: 110 mm