Used Centauro CVS60P Door Lock Mortiser
If you deal with doors, this is a great solution, allowing you to machine the complete lock fitting
The Centauro CVS 60 is a vertical mortiser that will machine out the slot for the lock and recess for the face plate in one operation on the door blank. Then via the rear horizontal drill units (one oscillating) it is possible to produce the hole for the handle and the slot for the key. The machine is simple to use and typically the above operations can be completed in as under 2 minutes.
- Electro-weld steel frame to ensure maximum strength and stability.
- Working head runs on prismatic guides in hardened and ground steel with needles sliding block.
- Vertical spindles unit to carry out the lock face-plate recess at the same time as the lock slot.
- Horizontal spindles unit for drilling key and handle holes.
- System for raising the working head by gas spring.
- Mechanical front workpiece clamping.
- Sawdust hood 60 mm.
- Automatic chain lubrication pump.
- Emergency stop button.
- Reference/length rod for horizontal positioning of the door.