WT 10 Woodburner Heater
The WT10 is the middle unit of the double pass heat exchange models and will produce 300,000btu/hr of warm air, enough to heat a workshop of up to 7500ft².
Once again the WT10 is fully compliant with the clean air act without an oil or gas afterburner. As with all the WT range these units are the most robust, heavy duty heaters available in the market place.
The WT10 will dispose of approximately 800-1250kg of joinery waste for example MDF, chipboard, hardwood or softwood waste off-cuts per week, cleanly and legally.
- Major breakthrough in technology
- Simple to operate
- Clean air act exempt appliance
- Each unit is of heavy duty construction and has a full refractory lined fire box for added protection
- Double pass heat exchange maximising heat output
- A large fire box enable maximum waste disposal
- Constructed with an insulated cabinet for added safety
- Thermostatically controlled