Our annual service agreements, allow you to benefit from inclusive regular maintenance on your woodworking machinery: reduced charges for mileage and on-site servicing.
Choose from a range of Silver, Gold and Platinum packages, prices start from just £140
Securing your woodworking machines with a Scott and Sargeant Service Agreement means that instead of paying for ad hoc service visits when a machine requires repair or servicing, you can benefit by opting for a half day or whole day's servicing to include other machinery within the workshop.
Whether your workshop is populated by traditional machines or high tech there is a Scott & Sargeant engineer experienced and trained to assist you. Whether you have a spindle that is seized, a hydraulic system that is leaking, or a printed circuit board that you are not quite sure is wrong with, one of Scott & Sargeant's specialist engineers can help you out.
Benefit from the Advantages:
- Inclusive regular maintenance
- Reduced charges for mileage and servicing
- Discounts on tooling and consumables for the duration of the agreement
- Substantial cost reductions for any such further work over the course of the year
- Prevent costly and avoidable downtime
- Independent service history for when you come to sell your machine